[Skillshare] AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner 2020 Download
About This Class
This course introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with the cloud fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or advancing your Cloud knowledge, this course is a great way to expand your journey in the Cloud.
Cloud computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the Internet. A Cloud services platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), owns and maintains the network-connected hardware required for these application services, while you provision and use what you need via a web application.
AWS began offering its technology infrastructure platform in 2006. At this point, AWS has over a million active customers using AWS in every imaginable way.
This course is approximately 8 hours long in total, and will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor lectures
- Video demonstrations through Hands on Labs
The course curriculum is designed as follows :
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- First Steps into Amazon Web Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Virtual Private Cloud
- All you need to know about EC2
- Simple Storage Services
- Autoscaling , Elasticity and ELB
- Route 53
- Monitoring with Cloud Watch
- Logging with SNS
- Auditing with Cloud Trail
- AWS Config
- Serverless computing with Lambda
- AWS Shared Reponsibility Model
- Security and Compliance on AWS
- AWS Key Management Service
- AWS Organizations and Pricing Model
- AWS Billing and Cost tools
- AWS Support Plans and Trusted Advisor
- Reference Documentation with AWS Whitepapers
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1192′ ]
[su_button url=”https://courseclub.me/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/CourseClub.Me-SkillShare%20-%20AWS%20Certified%20Cloud%20Practitioner%202020.torrent” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]