[Udacity] – Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree
In this program, you’ll prepare for a job as a Full Stack Web Developer, and learn to create complex server-side web applications that use powerful relational databases to persistently store data.
Become career-ready faster
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES : Full Stack Developer Jobs are ranked No.2 in World
- RANKED #08 CNBC : Udacity ranked as the most disruptive learning company in the world for 2 years in a row by CNBC
- GLOBAL COMMUNITY : Join a global community of over 20,000 Full Stack Developers who have learned with Udacity
- Developer Fundamentals Brush up on your knowledge of essential developers’ tools such as the Unix shell, Git, and Github; then apply your skills to investigate HTTP, the web’s fundamental protocol.
- Databases with SQL and Python Master relational databases with the power of SQL, and leverage Python to incorporate database logic into your programs.
- Servers, Authorization, and CRUD Build multi-user web applications using the Flask framework, SQL Alchemy, and authentication providers such as Google.
- Deploying to Linux Servers Deploy your web applications onto Linux servers. Learn the essentials of securing and configuring Linux web servers, then deploy a full stack application to a live server with a database and routing.
In the Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree program, you will:
- Design and implement relational database systems to store and manage application data.
- Build dynamic software application backend systems using the Python programming language and the popular Flask application framework.
- Configure and deploy your applications to the cloud using Linux, the most common operating system for web servers.
- Engage with a network of students and mentors to learn collaboratively and reach your learning goals.
Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree Download Link
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1192′ ]
[su_button url=”https://app.box.com/s/okpm8h146fq9478lslhhns5ul9g0jux3″ target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]