Udacity – Deep Learning Foundation Nanodegree
Deep learning is driving advances in artificial intelligence that are changing our world. Enroll now to build and apply your own deep neural networks to produce amazing solutions to important challenges.
Why Take This Nanodegree Program?
In this program, you’ll cover Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks, Generative Adversarial Networks, Deployment, and more. You’ll use PyTorch, and have access to GPUs to train models faster. You’ll learn from authorities like Sebastian Thrun, Ian Goodfellow, Jun-Yan Zhu, and Andrew Trask. This is the ideal point-of-entry into the field of AI.
Learn practical skills taught by deep learning experts including Sebastian Thrun, Ian Goodfellow, Andrew Trask, and the Udacity Deep Learning Team.
Unique Projects, Personalized Feedback
Work on five specially-designed deep learning projects, and receive detailed feedback on each from our mentors.
Deploy Your Own Sentiment Analysis Model
You’ll get hands-on experience deploying and monitoring a model using PyTorch and Amazon SageMaker. By teaching these essential skills, we are preparing our students to be indispensable members of AI product teams.
Successfully complete the program, and receive guaranteed admission to our Self-Driving Car Engineer, Artificial Intelligence, or Flying Cars and Autonomous Flight Nanodegree programs, subject to your payment of costs of enrollment!
As a graduate, you earn guaranteed admission, subject to your payment of program enrollment costs, into one of two advanced Nanodegree programs. You’ll continue to explore even more deep learning projects alongside groundbreaking new curriculum built with our pioneering industry collaborators. Note that we recommend some C++ knowledge to get the most out of these programs.
What You Will Learn
This program has been created specifically for students who are interested in machine learning, AI, and/or deep learning, and who have a working knowledge of Python programming, including numpy and pandas. Outside of that Python expectation and some familiarity with calculus and linear algebra, it’s a very beginner-friendly program.
- Introduction : Get your first taste of deep learning by applying style transfer to your own images, and gain experience using development tools such as Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks.
- Neural Networks : Learn neural networks basics, and build your first network with Python and Numpy. Use modern deep learning frameworks (Keras, TensorFlow) to build multi-layer neural networks, and analyze real data.
- Convolutional Neural Networks : Learn how to build convolutional networks and use them to classify images (faces, melanomas, etc.) based on objects that appear in them. Use these networks to learn data compression and image denoising.
- Recurrent Neural Networks : Build your own recurrent networks and long short-term memory networks with Keras and TensorFlow; perform sentiment analysis and generate new text. Use recurrent networks to generate new text from TV scripts.
- Generative Adversarial Networks : Learn to understand and implement the DCGAN model to simulate realistic images, with Ian Goodfellow, the inventor of GANS (generative adversarial networks).
- Deep Reinforcement Learning : Use deep neural networks to design agents that can learn to take actions in a simulated environment. Apply reinforcement learning to complex control tasks like video games and robotics.
Deep Learning Foundation Download Link
[su_button url=”https://app.box.com/s/zhc0q0f5y6xadrd8oh0q2dsk0nj8uiux” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]