Udacity – Digital Marketing Nanodegree
Gain real-world experience running live campaigns as you learn from top experts in the field. Launch your career with a 360-degree understanding of digital marketing.
Why Take This Nanodegree Program?
This program offers you the opportunity to master platform-specific skills valued by top employers, while at the same time establishing a broad-based understanding of the whole digital marketing ecosystem. After graduating, you’ll be ready to join a large corporation or a small firm, or even go independent as a freelance digital marketer.
A 360-degree Approach
Our expert content partners represent the entire digital marketing ecosystem, and this program instills a 360-degree understanding of the field. You’ll cover the full range of digital marketing specialties, and build a broad foundation that will make you an invaluable addition to any company seeking digital marketing expertise.
In this unique program, you’ll run live campaigns on major marketing platforms. You’ll learn and apply new techniques, analyze results, produce actionable insights, and build a dynamic portfolio of work. You’ll benefit from supportive mentoring and rigorous project review, and our expert partners, who together comprise the absolute cutting-edge of digital marketing expertise, will teach you in the classroom, and even interact live during specially scheduled online events.
Advance your Career
The Digital Marketing Nanodegree program is designed to ensure your long-term success in the field. The skills you learn will prepare you for jobs in digital marketing, and you’ll be ready to deliver immediate value to any organization. We will support you throughout your learning journey; from gaining valuable technical and career skills, to landing your dream job.
What You Will Learn
Become a Digital Marketer
Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaigns and advertise on Facebook. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.
- Marketing Fundamentals : In this course, we give you a framework to help you organize and plan your marketing approach. We also introduce you to three companies that are featured throughout the Digital Marketing Nanodegree program as examples of how to apply what you learn in both B2C and B2B contexts.
- Content Strategy : Content is at the core of all marketing activity. In this course you learn how to plan your content marketing, how to develop content that works well for your target audience, and how to measure its impact.
- Social Media Marketing : Social media is a powerful channel for marketers. In this course, you learn more about the main social media platforms, how to manage your social media presence, and how to create effective content for each platform.
- Social Media Advertising with Facebook Blueprint : Cutting through the noise in social media can be challenging, and often, marketers must use paid social media marketing strategies to amplify their message. In this course, you learn about the opportunities for targeted advertising in social media and how to execute advertising campaigns that resonate with your audience.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) : Search engines are an essential part of the online experience. Learn how to optimize your search engine presence through on-site and off-site activities, including how to develop your target keyword list, optimize your website UX and design, and execute a link-building campaign.
- Search Engine Marketing with Google Ads : Optimizing visibility in search engine results is an essential part of digital marketing. Reinforcing findability through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is an effective tactic to achieve your marketing objectives. In this course, you learn how to create, execute, and optimize an effective ad campaign using Ads by Google.
- Display Advertising : Display advertising is a powerful marketing tool, strengthened by new platforms like mobile, new video opportunities, and enhanced targeting. In this course, you learn how display advertising works, how it is bought and sold (including in a programmatic environment), and how to set up a display advertising campaign using Google Ads.
- Email Marketing : Email is an effective marketing channel, especially at the conversion and retention stage of the customer journey. In this course, you learn how to create an email marketing strategy, create and execute email campaigns, and measure the results.
- Measure and Optimize with Google Analytics : Actions online can be tracked, and so can the effect of your digital marketing efforts. In this course, you learn how to use Google Analytics to evaluate your audience, measure the success of your acquisition and engagement efforts, evaluate your user’s conversions to your goals, and use those insights to plan and optimize your marketing budgets.
Digital Marketing Nanodegree Download Link
[su_button url=”https://app.box.com/s/51dghgc2tyr3d7pw4oofed77higex6h7″ target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]