[REDTEAM] Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH v11
Master Your Ethical Hacking Skillset with Certified Ethical Hacker Program
World’s Leading Ethical Hacking Certification Course – CEH v11
A Certified Ethical Hacker professional is a specialist typically working in a red team environment, focused on attacking computer systems and gaining access to networks, applications, databases, and other critical data on secured systems. A CEH recognizes attack strategies, the use of creative attack vectors, and mimics the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. Unlike black hat hackers, Certified Ethical Hackers operate with permission from the system owners and take all precautions to ensure the outcomes remain confidential. Bug bounty analysts are expert ethical hackers who use their attack skills to reveal vulnerabilities in the systems.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired and demanding information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is considered as a standard within the information security community. CEH v11 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by malicious hackers and information security professionals today. The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and the original goal of CEH remain valid and relevant today: “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.”
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
Certified Ethical Hacker Course Download Link
[su_button url=”https://mega.nz/folder/Z88mWIxD#R6rLdgEgJu40ipOniS8YPA” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]