[Code With Mosh] The Ultimate Redux Course Free Download
Go from beginner to expert in 6 hours. Everything you need to build modern apps with Redux.
Learn to build modern apps
It’s mostly used with React but it’s also becoming popular in Angular, Ember and Vue communities.
Despite being a small library with a small footprint, a lot of developers find Redux confusing and complicated. They also complain that Redux introduces a lot of boilerplate in the code and makes trivial things overly complicated.
This course gives you a solid foundation on Redux and teaches you how to write clean and concise modern Redux code.
You’ll learn everything about Redux including the whats, whys, hows, and industry best practices.
A short and sweet course that you can watch in an afternoon – free of fluff and nonsense.
Simply put, this is the Redux course that I wish I had when I started learning Redux.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Build fast and scalable apps with Redux
- Write clean, concise Redux code free of clutter and boilerplate
- Apply fundamental functional programming techniques
- Maintain existing Redux-based apps
- Prepare for technical interviews
What You’l Learn…
- What Redux is and when to use it
- Essential functional programming principles
- Use Redux Toolkit to kickstart Redux apps
- Debug apps using Redux DevTools
- Design a Redux store
- Write clean, concise, maintainable Redux code
- Properly structure Redux code
- Handle asynchronous events with redux-thunk
- Use existing middleware or write your own
- Test Redux code, the right way
- Connect React and Redux using react-redux
- The popular tools in Redux ecosystem
- Industry best practices and recommended patterns
- Common mistakes that many Redux devs make
- And much, much, more…
The Ultimate Redux Course Download Link
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1192′ ]
[su_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Gr9Xuqws4shh6sC2yvcuCS31cQ-FhWx/view” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]