[Code With Mosh] The Ultimate C# Series: Part 2 Free Download
An in-depth, step-by-step guide to classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming, with many real-world examples.
Become a Better C# Developer
Heard about object-oriented programming, but not sure what it is?
Simply put, object-oriented programming (OOP) is a popular style of programming.
It comes up often in technical interviews, and it’s an essential skill for every developer.
If you’re looking for a course that teaches you OOP from the ground up without any jargons or fluff, this course is for you.
A perfect mix of theory and practice, packed with real-world examples, exercises and step-by-step solutions.
What You’l Learn…
- How to work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers
- How to use encapsulation to reduce the impact of changes
- How to improve the robustness of your code
- How to re-use code using inheritance and composition
- Why composition is better than inheritance
- How to build extensible applications using polymorphism
- How to develop loosely-coupled, extensible and testable applications using interfaces
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to take their C# skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand object-oriented programming principles
- Anyone preparing for C# coding interviews
To take this course, you should have at least three months of experience programming in C#. At a minimum, you need to know all the topics I’ve covered in the first part of my Ultimate C# Series. You don’t need any familiarity with object-oriented programming.
The Ultimate C# Series: Part 2 Course Download Link
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1192′ ]
[su_button url=”https://mega.nz/folder/wvACwLDS#18UvOyGcEgWedmOULwIjBg” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]