Heard about object-oriented programming, but not sure what it is?
Simply put, object-oriented programming (OOP) is a popular style of programming.
It comes up often in technical interviews, and it’s an essential skill for every developer.
If you’re looking for a course that teaches you OOP from the ground up without any jargons or fluff, this course is for you.
A perfect mix of theory and practice, packed with real-world examples, exercises and step-by-step solutions.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Manage and reduce complexity in your code
- Build re-usable blocks of code
- Write clean code
What You’l Learn…
- Object-oriented programming principles
- All about objects, their properties, property descriptors, getters and setters
- Factory and constructor functions
- ES6+ features used in object-oriented programming
- And much, much more!
Bite-sized, memorable and easy-to-digest videos with zero fluff
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand object-oriented programming principles
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1192′ ]
[su_button url=”https://mega.nz/folder/MqYWGTIa#uuuqS6duvV9NW0QHGA2_fA” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]