[ACloudGuru] AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional 2020
Master your DevOps knowledge by training by becoming a certified AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional with our course.
ABOUT THE COURSE
A note on this course Please note that as of the 17th February AWS has recently decommissioned it’s previous Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam and has officially released a new exam.
In this course we’ll help validate your expertise with DevOps by covering a variety of topics such as provisioning, operating, and managing applications on the AWS platform. By the end of this course, you won’t just be prepared to sit for your AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional exam – you’ll also gain the advanced technical skills needed to become a DevOps subject matter expert.
This course will cover the core concepts for each of the 6 domains outlined in the AWS blueprint including:
- SDLC Automation
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and Logging
- Policies and Standards Automation
- Incident and Event Response
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery
We’ll cement your knowledge in these domains by diving deep into individual services and best practices with clear and concise 5–20 minute lessons. Along with real-life examples, practical labs and more, we’ll walk you through each of the major development and operational domains of Amazon Web Services, step by step.
The ideal student for this course is ready to master the next level of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem and has already earned either the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate or AWS Certified Developer Associate.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus!
- Design and manage continuous delivery systems(CI/CD)and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation in AWS.
- Design and implement monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- AWS Developers and System Administrators looking to confirm their DevOps knowledge
- Holders of the Associate Developer or SysOps certification looking to expand their knowledge
- Any keen IT professional wanting to learn more about how the DevOps philosophy can be implemented in the AWS cloud
- Web Browser
- AWS Account
- Computer capable of using the AWS CLI
Over the past 15 years I have worked as a Cloud Solution Engineer, Cloud Support Engineer, Linux System Administrator and Small Business owner. I am currently working as a technical Instructor at A Cloud Guru, covering DevOps, Linux, Alexa and DeepRacer. My interests include home automation, computer gaming and crossfit.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional 2020 Download Link
[better-ads type=’banner’ banner=’1192′ ]
[su_button url=”https://courseclub.me/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/CourseClub.Me-A%20Cloud-Guru%20-%20AWS%20Certified%20DevOps%20Engineer%20-%20Professional%202020.torrent” target=”blank” style=”default” background=”#2D89EF” color=”#FFFFFF” size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” radius=”auto” icon=”” icon_color=”#FFFFFF” text_shadow=”none” desc=”” download=”” onclick=”” rel=”” title=”” id=”download” class=””]Download[/su_button]